Dust removal in tobacco workshop is a major issue in tobacco industry.
In terms of the special processing, dust in general plant and the characteristic grass dust are both emerged in tobacco workshop.
The grass dust, a mixed fibre dust with dominated organic dust composed,generates in tobacco processing and transportation from leaf attached dust, tobacco scraps and the short fine hair.
Dust in tobacco workshop is inevitable, besides, dust emitting pollutes workshops and surrounding environment, worsen operating conditions and does great harm to human health and life, moreover, causes huge damage to atmosphere through pneumatic transmission, thus mentally and physically, enough attention should be planted to.
We specialize in dust collector manufacturing for tobacco industry.
Dust removal mechanism is strictly in line with tobacco dust’s properties, particle diameter distribution and tobacco processing requirements.
On the other side, with massive tripoli composed in cigarette factory dust, large proportion and sedimentation velocity difference, secondary dedustiing equipment is a necessary option.
At present, we highly suggest and recommend cyclone dust collector, for dealing with coarse particles and reduce the damage on wind turbine and sack-duster for handling with fine particles in air to tobacco industry.
On the selection of dust collector, we will distribute the most suitable product type to the cigarette factory, based on the dust characteristics and using field.
Dusty air are absorbed on the cloth surface when it passes through the special filter cloth, for the purpose of fine dust removal. High efficiency and fine dust filtration is up to 99.9%.
- Dust collector components are warranted for 36 months
- Differential pressure less than 1300 Pa
- Life expectancy more than 36 months
With environment protection and benefits for resource recovery and reuse, our dust collector has widely applied in pharmaceutical industries and built a solid reputation in economic efficiency improvements.
- All steel structures are treated with an electrophoretic coating resistant to a 40-hour salt spray test
- Easy assembly with modular design, no welding, easy on-site assembly
- The compact, simple and flexible combination of structural design to meet a variety of occasions
- Multiple choice of filter bag materials to meet a wide range of industrial process applications
- Pulse diaphragm valve, differential sequential meter and differential pressure meter are all made in Italy MECAIR original products
- Cleaning system using “Teco Environmental Systems Australia” “pulse bag GOCO cleaning control design technology”
- Sequential control
- Differential pressure control
- Intelligent control (to extend the life of the bag)
- Simple maintenance
- “Zero” leakage emissions
- Lower compressed air consumption
- Lower operating costs