With rapid development in paper making industry,daily operating in demanding of paper increases in a sharply way.
Vast fibrous dust emerges in production in paper making industry and causes great pollution in environment.
Direct at paper making operating conditions, we designed and created an exclusive supporting dust collector which effectively reduced harm in feeding operators or pollution in atmosphere.
paper making industry dust collector is designed by components and parts assembled and constituted by shell, filtration, injection, discharging and controlling.
Shell is composed of different modules, fixed by nuts and screws.No welding job needed.
Filtration parts consist of cage and filter bag, immobilized by expansion ring, easy assembly.
Injection is made up of header tank, full-immersion diaphragm valve, blowing tube and seal component, easy on-site assembly available, no welding job needed.
Customization in discharging accepted,modular design, fixed by nuts and screws, no welding needed.
Control system is composed of pulse sequential controller and differential pressure meter, easy on-site assembly available, without secondary wiring.
- Dust collector components are warranted for 36 months
- Differential pressure less than 1300 Pa
- Life expectancy more than 36 months
- All steel structures are treated with an electrophoretic coating resistant to a 40-hour salt spray test
- Easy assembly with modular design, no welding, easy on-site assembly
- The compact, simple and flexible combination of structural design to meet a variety of occasions
- Multiple choice of filter bag materials to meet a wide range of industrial process applications
- Pulse diaphragm valve, differential sequential meter and differential pressure meter are all made in Italy MECAIR original products
- Cleaning system using “Teco Environmental Systems Australia” “pulse bag GOCO cleaning control design technology”
- Sequential control
- Differential pressure control
- Intelligent control (to extend the life of the bag)
- Simple maintenance
- “Zero” leakage emissions
- Lower compressed air consumption
- Lower operating costs