Five-layer Sintered laminates is made of different diameter wires and meshes distributed in a certain sequence, through high temperature sintering. Five-layer Sintered laminates has higher strength than stainless steel fiber media, better permeability than metal powder products. Five-layer Sintered laminates has a series of advantages, like uniform distribution of pore size, high temperature resistance, weldability, renewability, long lifespan, etc. Five-layer Sintered laminates is easy for molding and welding, which can be processed into various forms of filter elements, like circle, tubular, cone, etc.
- Bubble Point Pressure is tested according to ISO4003.
- Air Permeability is tested according to ISO4022.
- Air Permeability is tested at 1000Pa, in the medium of air.
- Specification as shown is just for reference.
- We can supply tailored products, 1-layer to 900-layer, and 5-layer is normal. The maximum size is 1000×1000mm.
- High pressure media filtration
- Separation of oil and sand
- Fuel and hydraulic oil filtration
- Chemical equipment
- Dust-collecting in high temperature gas
- Filtration in food industry
- Filtration in medical field