China is a coal dominated primary energy structured country.
Massive fine particles directly discharges into atmosphere from coal firing and generates air compound pollution problem.
Facing the more and more restricted emission standard, coal-fired power plant how to treat the fine particles by using high efficient dust collector should clearly be at the top of the priority list.
Currently, relevant experts and statistics have showed that sack-duster is the best solution to the rigid emission standard in China.
With nearly 30 years of development history and number of experts engaged in air pollution control, like dust removal,desulfurization and deodorization, we has accumulated a wealth of experience and technology advances in the engineering sector.
We provide highly efficient dust collector for coal-fired power plants, which has been consistently recognized by customers.
Coal-fired power plant dust collector is a new type of high efficient pulse dust collector, based on and modified from bag filter, composed of ash bucket and chambers divided upper case, middle case and lower case.
During operating, dusty gas enters into ash bucket through air duct, coarse particles directly land on the bottom ground by the effect of gravity, fine dust turn upward into middle and lower case and attach on the out surface of the filter bag.Processed air move into upper case and meet net gas collection tube, exhaust duct then discharge into atmosphere by exhauster.
Dust cleaning process starts with cutting off the net gas outlet duct of chamber,making the filter bag in a state of no air through, namely chambers separated dust cleaning under the condition of no ventilation.
Then turn on pulse valve, clean dust by pulsing injecting compressed air,and make sure valve turn off time is longer enough to guarantee the dust and powder falling from filter bag sediment to the ash bucket,which avoid dust and powder stick on the adjacent filter bags with air flow after getting away from bag surface,dust removal thoroughly, and automatic control available on exhaust valve, pulse valve and discharge valve by programmable controller.
- All steel structures are treated with an electrophoretic coating resistant to a 40-hour salt spray test
- Easy assembly with modular design, no welding, easy on-site assembly
- The compact, simple and flexible combination of structural design to meet a variety of occasions
- Multiple choice of filter bag materials to meet a wide range of industrial process applications
- Pulse diaphragm valve, differential sequential meter and differential pressure meter are all made in Italy MECAIR original products
- Cleaning system using “Teco Environmental Systems Australia” “pulse bag GOCO cleaning control design technology”
- Sequential control
- Differential pressure control
- Intelligent control (to extend the life of the bag)
- Simple maintenance
- “Zero” leakage emissions
- Lower compressed air consumption
- Lower operating costs