|Heat resistance||up to 300℃|
|Fabric||100% PTFE fiber|
|Length & diameter||No limited|
|Area weight (g/m²)||700~800|
|Working lifetime||12000 hours and more|
- Excellent temperature resistance: up to 300℃ (572℉)
2. Extremely long working life. Service life can reach 6 years at the temperature 66℃～204℃ and normal working conditions.
3. Excellent performance of anti-acid and anti-alkali resistance
4. Excellent filter efficiency
5. Good performances of hydrolysis stability and flame retardant
6. Suitable using on various power plant boiler and waste incineration boiler. The weakness is poor folding property and higher price.
There are 2 kinds of treatment : “PTFE film” and “PTFE dipping”
PTFE film: Improve filtration precision: ≤10mg/m³, but lower the filtration efficiency; and a substantial increase in acid-base resistance property
PTFE dipping: Improve filtration precision: ≤25mg/m³, does not lower the filtration efficiency; and a small increase in acid-base resistance property.
|Air permeability(L/m².s) @200pa||Tensile strength(N/5 cm)||Temperature(℃ / ℉)|
|100~200||1000||1100||260 / 500||300 / 572|
|Acid Resistance||Alkali Resistance||Hydraulic Resistance||Oxidation Resistance||Abrasion resistance|
Notice: People call the PTFE as Teflon. In fact the “Teflon ®” is a registered trademark belongs to DuPont ®.