- Production Line
- Tablet Machine
- Sieve Machine
- Physical pre-treatment in Chinese traditional medicine
Pharmaceutical factory belongs to pharmaceuticals and chemicals industry, and most production of medicine are the result of chemical synthesis.
During production process, pharmaceutical workshops and workers are enveloped in medicine particles, which has the properties of smaller average size, finer and longer duration of staying in the air.
Workers in the workshops,residents nearby and relevant elaborate equipment are exposed to the dusty environment, healthy harm in humans and wearing in machines are expected within a long time operating.
Based on the characteristics of dust in pharmaceutical factories, generally smaller average particle size and finer, relatively high filtration efficiency dust collectors are demanded.
We highly suggest and recommend tailored dust collectors for pharmaceutical industries, simple structured,compact,diversified specifications,free combination, no leaking, zero emission reachable, intellectual control and massively reduction of compressed air consumption available by high quality diaphragm valve and energy economical and friendly.
With environment protection and benefits for resource recovery and reuse, our dust collector has widely applied in pharmaceutical industries and built a solid reputation in economic efficiency improvements.
- All steel structures are treated with an electrophoretic coating resistant to a 40-hour salt spray test
- Easy assembly with modular design, no welding, easy on-site assembly
- The compact, simple and flexible combination of structural design to meet a variety of occasions
- Multiple choice of filter bag materials to meet a wide range of industrial process applications
- Pulse diaphragm valve, differential sequential meter and differential pressure meter are all made in Italy MECAIR original products
- Cleaning system using “Teco Environmental Systems Australia” “pulse bag GOCO cleaning control design technology”
- Sequentail control
- Differential pressure control
- Intelligent control (to extend the life of the bag)
- Simple maintenance
- “Zero” leakage emissions
- Lower compressed air consumption
- Lower operating costs