Food corps are the original sources of grease, fodder and other processing industries.
During the harvest section, these original sources had mixed with a lot of impurities, which affected the receiving, storage and processing of the original sources to various degrees.
Hence,reaching out from diversified products manufacturing, there are various requirements of impurities cleaning in various industries,also associated with the environmental goal in the segments of source receiving and processing.
According to the different requirements of customers, our grain and oil industry dust collector, initializes the impurities cleaning of grain before and after the storage, then furthers in receiving part.
We also exclusively invented different methods and equipment to separate impurities and grains to reach the purpose of grain purification, considered of the different characteristics of diversified impurities and all kinds of grains.
Our dust removal system, not only meets the requirements of products quality by clearing the impurities away, but also maximizes the utilization of food corps, in accordance with the purpose of cost reduction and profits increasing.
- Dust collector components are warranted for 36 months
- Differential pressure less than 1300 Pa
- Life of filter bag is more than 36 months
- All steel structures are treated with an electrophoretic coating resistant to a 40-hour salt spray test
- Easy assembly with modular design, no welding, easy on-site assembly
- The compact, simple and flexible combination of structural design to meet a variety of occasions
- Multiple choice of filter bag materials to meet a wide range of industrial process applications
- Pulse diaphragm valve, sequential controller and differential pressure meter are all made in Italy MECAIR original products
- Cleaning system using “Teco Environmental Systems Australia” “pulse bag GOCO cleaning control design technology”
- Sequential control
- Differential pressure control
- Intelligent control (to extend the life of the bag)
- Simple maintenance
- “Zero” leakage emissions
- Lower the compressed air consumption
- Lower operating costs