The electromagnetic pulse valves developed, produced and sold by the Company include:
- Right-angle electromagnetic pulse valves
- Embedded electromagnetic pulse valve and pulse valve
- Right-angle nut type electromagnetic pulse valves
- Straight-through electromagnetic pulse valves
- 6’’-16’’ large-diameter electromagnetic pulse valves
- Corresponding pulse valves (pneumatic valves)
|Operating Pressure||0.1-0.8Mpa(Recommended 0.2-0.6 Mpa)|
|Working Medium||Clean Air|
|-25℃ – 80℃||-25℃ – 230℃|
|-13°F -176°F||-13°F -446°F|
|Relative Humidity of Air||≤85%|
|Degree of Protection||IP65|
|Life Expectancy||One million blows or 3 years|
1. Both the electromagnetic pulse valves and the pulse valves may be installed with a muffler.
2. The electromagnetic pulse valves may be installed with a certified explosion -proof solenoid.
3. The pulse valves (pneumatic valves) may be connected with hoses with a diameter of 6, 8, 10mm, etc.
|Clamp Spring||Stainless Steel|
|Pilot Component||Stainless Steel, etc.|
Fluoro Rubber(High Temperature Valve)
1. According to testing results given by Shanghai Institute of Measurement and Testing Technology, the valves comply with the technical requirements in GB4208-2008.
2. All the diaphragms are imported and finished with quality as high as that of imported diaphragms. All the diaphragm components are inspected during manufacturing and only those conforming are accepted in the assembly line. After electrical and compressed air components air connection, a blowing test is done for each finished valve.