China’s building materials industry, more than 10 million tons annual emissions of dust and soot to the atmosphere, becomes China’s large dust pollution.
Building materials in the production have to deal with massive dust and powder and get through high-temperature calcination, room-temperature dusty gas and high-temperature dusty smoke are the main pollutants in building materials industry.
Due to the presence of dust,electrical equipment and machinery in the production process of building materials, are facing shortened life expectancy and can not give full play to effectiveness.
With the continuous improvement of production technology,many production processes can only be achieved with sack-duster, to meet the needs of production and emission requirements of the country. Thus,our bag filter, as a high-performance dust-collecting equipment,has been widely used in building materials industry.
Combined with the dust catching problems encountered in the building materials industry, after our enormous work on the selection of bag collector, dust removal, dust unloading and the choosing of filter medium, we ultimately introduced a highly calculated bag filter for the building materials industry, and obtained a very ideal result.Dust emission concentration has been maintained at 30mg / m3 below,far below the industry’s dust emission concentration 75mg / m3 standard.
- Modular structure, suitable for long-distance transport, easy assembly;
- Simple and compact structure;
- A variety of specifications to choose from;
- A variety of media can be adapted to a variety of industrial and process;
- Italy MECAIR intelligent controller, high-quality diaphragm valve, differential pressure meter;
- Control mode: manual \ automatic \ differential pressure \ intelligent
- Short delivery time
- No leakage, “zero discharge”, emission standards below to 20mg or less
- User-friendly design, easy maintenance
- With online cleaning and off-line cleaning two options
Air Volume Process
Unrestricted, modular structure, unlimited expansion.